If you’re looking to explore new career options, gain work experience, develop skills or want to make a difference in the community, try your hand at volunteering.
Volunteering at CEA can help -
- High school students complete their mandatory 40 hours of community service for graduation requirements
- Improve English-speaking skills
- New immigrants and students gain relevant work experience
- Acquire technical skills and training
- Expand professional contacts and networking opportunities
- Provide an opportunity to give back to the community and help protect the environment
How to volunteer?
To get started as a volunteer, please fill out this online form. We’ll be in touch with you shortly! Volunteers are accepted through interviews only.
To get started as an intern, browse our internship opportunities. Internship opportunities are project-related and typically unpaid. By policy, we give priority to our interns for new job opportunities.
Volunteers can assist us in a variety of ways, including:
- Administrative help
- Special events
- Serving on CEA’s governing board
- Education and outreach activities
- Testing, assessment and disassembly of computers