If you’re looking to explore new career options, gain work experience, develop skills or want to make a difference in the community, try your hand at volunteering.
Volunteering at CEA can help –
- High school students complete their mandatory 40 hours of community service for graduation requirements
- Improve English-speaking skills
- New immigrants and students gain relevant work experience
- Acquire technical skills and training
- Expand professional contacts and networking opportunities
- Provide an opportunity to give back to the community and help protect the environment
How to volunteer?
To get started as a volunteer, please fill out this online form. We’ll be in touch with you shortly! Volunteers are accepted through interviews only.
Check back soon for the details on internship and co-op opportunities for 2017!
Internship opportunities are project-related and typically unpaid. By policy, we give priority to our interns for new job opportunities.
Volunteers can assist us in a variety of ways, including:
- Administrative help
- Special events
- Serving on CEA’s governing board
- Education and outreach activities
- Testing, assessment and disassembly of computers